Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hint Hint

I got a kick out of this email that Stphen Reyes sent to my Math 112 class today:

Class,
This is just a reminder that the last day to drop a course without record of enrollment is today (Tues Feb 10). You can drop via WebReg. Some of you *may* want to consider this option especially with the first test now behind us.

Also, I will be in my office today from 1:30pm to 3pm for those wanting to discuss this. I have the last two homeworks graded if you'd like to pick those up and could also show your grade in the course thus far. I will be distributing print-outs of grades on Wednesday if you'd rather wait.

-----------
Okey Dokey. I'm still in. And in good part, thanks to Seth, I think I'm getting the next section about how graphs of functions move up or down or left or right or compress up or down or left or right.

I'm interested to see how many of my classmates took Steve up on his "suggestion."

No comments: